Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 13, 2005

Another week

We had a great weekend with Greg. It was really nice to have him home. Morgan had several milestones this weekend. On Saturday, we fed her cereal for the first time. She seemed to like it! She pushed alot of it out with her tongue, but I'm sure she ate some of it. She got fussy after a while, and I think it was because she wasn't able to eat very fast with a spoon. That night we went to Buck n Loon's and then for a walk as a family! On Sunday, I got up extra early to make sure we got to church early so I could feed Morgan. So, I fed her at 8:45am and then took her to Bible Class. It was her first time to stay in class by herself! The ladies were so excited to see her. She sat up in the swing for awhile, but then got a little fussy. So, they reclined her and she was fine! It was a big deal for me to leave her alone. Everyone has been asking when I was going to do it, but I couldn't do it until I felt like I was OK with it. It's weird how a peace about something just comes over you. I finally felt good about leaving her last week, so I didn't give in to the pressure of everyone else. I'm proud of myself. I know that it seems like a small problem to worry about, but my purpose now is to do what is best for Morgan (and me).

Physically, Morgan is growing everyday. She still only has the 2 teeth, although I think the bottom one has gone back in. She has had some tummy problems today, but I'm going to call the doctor tomorrow to see what I can do. She is still so pretty. Someone at the vet today said that Morgan looks like the Gerber baby! We spent alot of time with church people yesterday, and Morgan seems to be their favorite subject. The adjectives that most people use to describe her are: laid back, easy going, always happy, cute, pretty, adorable, and a good baby! Wow, am I a proud mom or what? I don't feel bad about bragging. I'm so proud to be her mom. I get teary eyed just thinking about how much I love her and adore her.

Greg left today for Goddard and will be back on Friday. He sang to her this morning before he left. We will be glad when he's home again.

No comments: