Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

5 months old!

Wow, I waited way to late to write this, but I'll do my best. Today Morgan and I stayed home most of the day. I feel like she was more fussy today. Does she do better when we're on the go? She didn't nap well until this afternoon, so that was part of the problem. Also, Morgan all the sudden is not taking her bottle well. She thrashes around and acts hungry, but won't eat. Is it time for something else? We'll start cereal soon and see if that helps. I accidently poured a bottle of formula out on her today. Apparently I didn't have the lid on correctly, so that was a first! This morning started out so perfectly. Morgan slept straight through until 8:30 and woke up in a very good mood. I left the room for a minute and when I came back in, I looked in her crib. She saw me, smiled really big, and threw her legs up in the air grabbing her foot! She froze in that position for a minute just smiling at me. It made me laugh so hard. She's adorable.

This afternoon we went and bought her some more bows. My mom gave her a pink tank top with a longhorn on it made out of diamonds. Tonight we went to church by ourselves. I took her to the nursery class and tried to feed her a bottle, but she wouldn't take it. She had a great time watching the lesson and the other kids. I think I'm ready to leave her in class by herself, but the problem comes when she must eat during that time. We'll just play it by ear. I need to get back into an adult class for my own well-being!

Well, it's time for bed. We made it through another day. It's not as hard as I thought it was going to be. I love Morgan so much that I feel it in my soul. She is my precious, precious gift from God and I am so blessed to be her mommy. I tear up just thinking about how deeply I care for her. I can't believe she's already 5 months old. The time has gone so fast!
Happy Birthday, sweetheart! : )

No comments: