Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 09, 2005

2 nights in a row!

Yeah! Morgan has slept through the night for 2 nights now. I'm hoping this is a new phase she's going through. It's been nice not feeding her at 6am! I'm probably jinxing it by talking about it, but we'll see. Today Morgan and I went to Hobby Lobby to buy supplies for a "bow holder" I'm making. We saw Libby Wren there, and she talked about how they love looking at Morgan during church. Everyone seems to look at her when Greg holds her on his shoulder. After that, we went to Ella Bella to find shoes for Morgan, but none fit. Her feet are still too small. I really wanted to buy her some of those Robeez, but we we'll have to wait another month or so. It really doesn't bother me that she doesn't wear shoes, so I'm not going to worry about it!

Today I noticed Morgan examining me quite a bit, especially when I was eating. She seems to be mesmorized by it. She looks so cute while she's watching me. I also got some good video of her laughing today. My mom came over and Morgan was laughing at her really, really hard. I think Morgan was just excited to see a new face in the house! We waited until 8:30 tonight to take our walk. It was just too hot to go earlier. I wasn't very motivated, but I was glad we went. We passed a house that was blasting the soundtrack from "The Bodyguard", which I thought was very strange -not to mention so 12 years ago! Morgan fell asleep in the stroller, so I was able to do 20 minutes on the Elipical when we got home. I do feel better when I exercise, but it's hard to make yourself do it!
Tomorrow we are planning an exciting trip to Target and I am going to try to clean up the house since Greg is coming home Saturday. I am really looking forward to having him home for a few days!

No comments: