Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Update!


A quick update about our new addition. Madeline Leigh was born January 25 and weighed 8lbs, 4 oz, and was 19 3/4 inches long. She is such a beautiful (and chunky) baby! We had her 2 month check-up today and she is already up to 12 1/2 lbs! Morgan is a great big sister and we are having fun adjusting to life with 2 kids. I haven't made blogging a priority since my computer time coincides with Madline's fussy time in the evenings! I'm sure the blog world has given up on me, but that's OK! We'll catch up later!

5 comments:

Courtney ;-) said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations!!! ;-)

Jamie said...

Alison, I have no idea how I found your blog, but I check in every once in a while. She is adorable. I hope that the transition from 1 to 2 is going well. -- Jamie Schlegel

Unknown said...

What a doll! I'm so happy for you all.

Phillips Family said...

She is beautiful...I don't think I have seen her yet with her eyes open! Madeline and I need some serious bonding time....how about I take her and you take the other three children? Perhaps they can help Morgan finish one of her latest "masterpieces"?

Anyway, I think she looks like you!

Shelly said...

She is gorgeous, Alison!! Congratulations on another beautiful baby girl! I love her name! I'm sure Morgan is a wonderful big sister. Hope you are all doing well and that everyone is sleeping at night!! : )