Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fall is here!

I absolutely love Fall! I love the change of weather, the start of school, fall colors, the return of football season, and so much more! This fall has been especially eventful. We are still getting settled into our new home and trying plan for our new addition early next year. We did find out that we are having another little GIRL! We are excited and not at all surprised. I'm so glad that Morgan will get to have a sister. I hope they are as close as me and my sister are. We are still due on Feburary 3rd, but we will be prepared for a January arrival. I am determined to have everything done by Christmas. So, I need to get busy NOW! I've got to plan and decorate 2 rooms this time around! We are planning to transition Morgan out of her crib in the next couple of months. I want make her room special and a "big deal" for her.

She started at her new preschool a few weeks ago. We are so lucky to have a wonderful preschool at our new church. Greg is able to take her in the mornings, which is great. She loves her new "tiger class" and her teacher Ms. Tiffany!
The official "first day of school picture" on our front porch.

Walking into school with Daddy!


Posing in front of her new classroom!

Morgan and Daddy tried out her new napmat the night before!

Last weekend we had the opportunity to atttend a Family Retreat with our new church. It was geared towards families with young children. It was so nice to be on a retreat with no responsibilities or teenagers! We did lots of fun things as a family and became closer to other people our age at church.

Morgan riding "Painty Boy" while wearing an extra large helmet!


Singing songs with our new children's minister. Morgan went up the the front everytime Ms. Marti asked for volunteers. We definitely have a performer on our hands!

A good ol' church of Christ dance party!


Morgan looking silly and Mommy looking pregnant!


2 comments:

Phillips Family said...

LOVE the Dora backpack! Glad that Morgan likes being a tiger...I am sure she is the smartest and friendliest child in her class.

Evelyn is thrilled that Pirtle number two is a girl. I will be sure to pass along the baby Keds and Pediped shoes!

Courtney ;-) said...

I can't believe how big your little girl is getting! She is beautiful! Congrats again on baby girl #2!!!